HP Laserjet P1102w is an all-in-one printer. You can connect this printer both wired and wirelessly. You can place this printer in any place of your home as it comes with a compact size. With the help of this printer, you can print 19 pages per minute and it has an input capacity of 160 sheets.
You can print documents stored in your smartphone or tablet as this printer has the HP ePrint app. This printer supports AirPrint, so you can even connect it to your Mac devices. You can even use the device due to its Wireless Direct printing feature.
This printer helps you to avoid frustrating reprints as it has original HP 85A Toner cartridges. You should know how to download the HP Laserjet P1102w driver to enjoy all these features.
Driver HP Laserjet P1102w: Steps to Implement
Below-discussed are the effective steps, that you can implement on your own to download the HP Laserjet P1102w driver.
Solution 1: Download the Driver from the HP Support
- Initially, go to the Search box and enter the HP Printer Support.
- Navigate to the Support Webpage of the HP printers and there you can enter either the printer model number. Otherwise, you can use the navigation to head over the correct web page.
- Now, you need to select the LaserJet Printers and follow the Laserjet P1000.
- There, you will be able to find the Pro P1102 printer.
- Go to the left side of the window and right-click on the “Software and Drivers” option.
- Now, go to the driver page and for that right-click on the Go option.
- To select the operating system, tap on the Change button.
- Next, tap on the Downloaded button. When you find the download gets completed, the step-up file needs to run.
Solution 2: Use Windows Update to Update Drivers
With the help of the Windows Update, you can update drivers easily. Here are the steps that you need to follow to update device drivers.
- First, locate the Settings and then right-click on the “Update and Security” option.
- Navigate to the Windows Update and tap on the “Check for Updates” button.
After completing these steps, you might find a driver is missing. Sometimes, you will find a new driver has been published in order to improve the older version. You will observe that it will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Hopefully, with the help of the above-mentioned solutions, you will be able to download the HP Laserjet P1102w driver.
Frequently Asked Queries
How to connect the HP printer to a new router?
Here are the steps that you can perform manually to connect the HP printer to a new router.
- First, check whether your PC and network are compatible or not.
- Next, the software file needs to be selected. Make sure that you turned on the printer.
- You need to follow the on-screen instructions until you get to the “Network” section.
- Navigate to the Network (Ethernet or Wireless) and click on the Yes to send the wireless settings.
- Now, wait for a few minutes until your printer successfully connects.
How to connect your printer to the laptop through the wireless connection?
If you want to connect the printer to your laptop through Wi-Fi, then go through the steps that are mentioned below.
- First, go to the Start menu to locate the Control Panel.
- Thereafter, go to the “Devices and Printers” or the “View Devices and Printers” option and click on the “Add a Printer”.
- Now, double-click on the “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer”.
- Thereafter, go to the list of available printers and choose the network printer.