You are Just a Call away from Experts:
With the progress of the modern tech era, wireless printing has become too easy. Now, you can not only print from a desktop or laptop but can also use android phones.
You can print documents, photos, web pages or any other content from your android phone with the help of HP printers.
These printers are capable of printing through wireless mode and this process of printing is known as ePrint. The HP printers use free apps from HP Print Android in order to carry out the wireless printing.
Things to ensure before Printing from Android Phones
Before starting the printing procedure from your android phone, make sure to check a few important aspects that are required to print without any hassle. The points are mentioned below-
Check whether the HP Printer is properly installed
It is very important that your HP printer is properly installed. To correctly install your HP printer, you have to check for the connection. The HP printer must be connected properly to the device from which you want to print content.
Secondly, all the printing drivers must be updated. In case, you are using android phones, the OS of your smartphones must be updated to the latest version.
Check for ePrint feature in the HP Printer
Before starting the printing procedure from your android phone, make sure to check whether the ePrint feature is enabled in the device or not. In case, your printer does not have the ePrint feature then you can download the app from Google Play Store for free.
Check if the Android phone and HP Printer is connected to the same source
It is necessary that your HP printer is connected to your smartphone. First, you have to switch on the WiFi feature on both the devices. Now, you can connect your HP printer to your Android smartphones in two ways, either by installing the HP Service Plugin or the Google Cloud Print app on your Android smartphone.
To install the HP Service Plugin:
- First, open Google Play Store on your android phone and search HP Service Plugin.
- Now, download and install the HP Service Plugin app.
- The installation process starts automatically after the downloading is complete.
- But, in case, the installation does not immediately after downloading the HP Service Plugin app then install the app manually.
- For that, open the settings tab and hit the HP Print Service option.
To install Google Cloud Print:
- First, open Google Play Store on your android phone and search Google Cloud Print. Now, download the Google Cloud Print app.
- After the app is downloaded completely, tap on the Install button.
- When the Google Cloud Print app is installed in your Android smartphone correctly, add the HP printer from which you want to print. For that, open Google Chrome.
- Tap on 3 horizontal lines icon at the top right corner of the screen. It indicates the Menu button.
- Under Menu, select the Settings option. Now, tap the “Show advanced settings” option.
- Next, under the Google Cloud Print option, navigate to the Manage tab.
- Tap the Manage option and select the Add Printers button. Select the HP printer you want to take the printouts from.
Finally, click on the Add Printer tab again to connect your android phone to the selected HP printer.
How to print from Android phones using HP Printers?
To print any local files from your Android smartphone using the HP printer, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, start by selecting the documents or the photos you want to print from your android smartphone.
- Now, navigate to the Print option and then click on it, usually under the Menu tab.
- After hitting the Print option, select the printer you want to print from (in this case HP Printer) by tapping on the small drop-down arrow.
- It is generally located at the top of any android phone screen.
- Next, hit the Printer icon to print the selected content.
After completing all these steps, the selected document or photos will be printed via your HP printer.
How to Print content From Website?
Alternatively, if you want to print any content from any Website or Web page, follow the instructions given below:
- Browse the web page or website from where you want to print the desired content.
- Now, select the Menu option present above the webpage which you are browsing (It is usually in the form of 3 dots stacked in a line).
- Under the Menu tab, navigate to the Print option and tap on it.
- After that, click on the small drop-down arrow. It is generally located at the top of any android phone screen.
- Choose the printer you want to take the printout from your HP printer.
- Finally, hit the Printer icon to print the selected content.
You will note that the entire content of that particular webpage will be printed via the HP printer.
These are the easiest and most commonly used methods to take a print out from any HP printer via your Android smartphone. However, if you are still unable to proceed or face any technical glitch then seek assistance.