The HP Officejet Pro 8600 is an all-in-one printer that will work in any operating system. You can print, fax, scan and copy from the printer. Additionally, you will get a black colored print with a speed of up to 20 ppm. And you will get 35 CPM speed while using this printer.
But if you have recently bought this printer, you need to download the driver, or else the device won’t even start. In that case, you need to download and install the driver properly in the device. To know the procedure of installing the driver, you need to move to the next section.
How to Download HP Officejet pro 8600 plus driver?
In this section, we are going to discuss how to download the driver for the Officejet Pro 8600 printers. You just need to apply the mentioned methods as it is instructed below.
Steps for HP Officejet pro 8600 plus driver download
To download the driver for the Officejet pro 8600, you just need to perform simple steps. To do that, you just need to follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Open a Web Browser and from the go to the address bar.
- Now, go to the official website of the HP printer. From there, go to the driver section.
- In the search box, write the name of the driver. Hit the Enter button next.
- From the search box, tap on the “HP Officejet 8600 driver”.
- Tap on the “Download” button next. Now, wait until the downloading process gets over.
- After downloading the file, open the file to install the driver.
After installing the HP Officejet 8600 driver, check if the printer is working properly. If not, you need to repeat the below-mentioned steps.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to connect the HP Officejet 8600 Driver?
If you want to connect the HP Officejet 8600 printer wirelessly, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- You need to first connect the printer and computer with the same network.
- Next, go to the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option and tap on it.
- Tap on the “Wireless” icon by just going to the “Control Panel”.
- Next, click on the “Wireless Menu” icon. Tap on the “Wireless Settings” option next.
- Now, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
Is HP Officejet Pro 8600 a laser printer?
The Officejet 8600 laser printer is an all-in-one inkjet printer. By just spending a little you can buy the inks cartridges. You can even swiftly print colored documents as per your requirement.