If you are using HP printer and facing error 49.4c02 in it, then there can be many reasons behind it. Usually, this issue is related to firmware other reasons behind this error can be wrong operations, bad quality connections or cables, invalid commands of print, jet direct cards, old and outdated driver. Some steps to resolve this issue are below mentioned. If you face any issue in following these steps then, contact hp support.
How to resolve HP printer error 49.4c02
Method 1: Check the network is accurately configured
- First and forecast, unplug the LAN cable and restart your printer. You need to check that the printer is showing “Ready Mode”. Try to print the configuration page on the “Menu” and choose “print configuration”.
- If the page has printed accurately then, the problem will be with printing with the network. If it will not perform in a better manner, then you need to follow these steps:
- Change the IP address of your HP printer.
- When your printer shows the “Ready Mode” then upgrade the firmware.
- At last, change the driver installed.
If the issue is not yet resolved, then use the 2nd method to resolve the HP printer error 49.9c02.
Method 2: clearing the print queue
Click the start option and select the “Printer and Faxes” option to start the print queue. Then tap on the icon of the printer. Then, try to print it again. A new window will appear and make a click on each job to delete it.
Method 3: Check that your firmware is not outdated or old
You can ensure the condition of the firmware by various methods:
- Go to the control panel and print a configuration page.
- After this, you will get a printed page which will contain “firmware Date code” or “Firmware version”.
- Now, check the date which is mentioned in it.
- First of all, go to the HP official website and choose “support and Drivers”.
- Enter the model number of HP printer and follow the instructions that are appearing on the screen.
- Choose “Cross OS from the table that is showing on the screen.
- Check the date of “Current Version”.
- If the update is available, tap on “Easy firmware update utility”.
- Select the “download” link.
- 49.4c02 error hp p3015
- 49.4c02 service error hp 4250
- 49.4c02 error hp 4015
- error 49.4 c02 hp 4345 mfp
- 49.4c02 service error hp 4350
- hp 3530 error 49.4 c02
- 49.4c02 error hp 4700
- error 49.4 c02 hp printer 6040
Get in touch with HP printer support number @+1-800-889-5169 to fix HP Error 49.4c02
If you face any issue with your HP printer, you need to contact HP support for assistance. A user can avail the best quality services from the technical staff. Just call on HP printer support number +1-800-889-5169 to Fix HP printer error 49.4c02 and get 100% satisfaction with the help of users.