In this era of technology, printing becomes easier for the users. Users can print in seconds by just giving a command. Among all printers available in the market, HP is one of the brands that have already gained positive reviews from its users.
The online Google Docs allows users to create, manage and as well as edit word processing and office documents using your device’s web browser. Using this service, users can print documents from the default print function.
But if you don’t know how to print double-sided on Google Docs, then keep reading this guide from the very beginning.
Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Print Double-Sided on Google Docs:
Before going to the solution part, you have to first check if your printer has sufficient pages or not. This is because insufficient pages might not allow you to proceed with further steps.
Open the File you Desire to Print
The very first thing you have to do is to tap on the File icon and choose Print from the options. After that, navigate to the Show Details tab and check if the two-sided option is selected or not.
In case the option is selected, then it indicates that your printer supports the duplexing feature. You have to tap on the small checkbox that is shown on the right side of the screen.
Now, move to select the “Layout” option from the unnamed print tab. Next, choose a binding icon from the Two-sided menu. At the final step, tap on the Print icon.
In case the double-sided printing is not available automatically, then you have to do it manually. To do so, go through the steps stated here.
Step 1: Print the Front Side
- At the initial step, you have to first check the printer paper tray.
- Then, open Google Docs on your device. If you are asked to sign- in, then click on the Sign-in icon and provide username and password.
- After that, navigate to the Paper handling icon from the Unnamed Menu. You will find this option at the center of the screen.
- Now, tap on Odd Only icon from the Pages to Print section.
- After that, choose one of the settings depending upon your printer model.
Here, you will find two options such as Rear loading paper tray and Front loading paper tray. Choose any of them.
- Then, tap on the Print icon and let the paper print.
- Once the printing is completed, take any unprinted paper out from your printer and move to the next step.
Step 2: Print the Back Side
To print the other side of the page, you have to again load the paper tray with sufficient pages and then set up the print jobs. After that, take the first side pages out from the output tray and press the stack on a flat surface.
It will help you to align the pages. After that, load the tray with those papers. Once done, move to the Document and click on the Print menu. Then, you have to choose the “Even Only” option from the Pages to Print menu.
Here, you need to set the printing type as Automatic from the Page Order menu. At the final step, tap on Print and check if you are now able to print double side or not.
How to Print Double-Sided on Word?
If you want to print double-sided on MS Word, then perform the following steps mentioned below.
- The very first thing you have to do is to launch the Word document you desire to print from your device.
- After that, navigate to the File option and click on it.
- Then, tap on the Print option. Further, move to choose the “Copies and Pages” icon. You will see a drop-down arrow beside the “Copies and Pages” option.
- Now, choose the Finishing tab and locate the Print style drop-down icon. From there, click on the 2-sided Printing option.
- If you want to print regular double-sided, then you have to choose the “Long-Edge” option by clicking on the Binding drop-down option.
- But in case you wish to print landscape, then select the Short-edge icon from the top of the screen.
- Once you have completed the above steps, tap on Print and check if your printer successfully prints double-sided on Word or not.
Before feeding your printer with papers, you have to check that both sides are aligned correctly.
The methods that are stated here will help you to print double-sided on both Word and Google Docs. You just have to go through all the methods and then implement them without making any mistakes.
But somehow if still, any problem arises while executing the methods, then get connected with the experts. They will definitely assist you to overcome those issues at the earliest possible.