You are Just a Call away from Experts:
HP Deskjet 3630 is a multi-functional MFP printing device that comes with 1200x1200dpi print resolution. Moreover, this device also offers Apple AirPrint as well as the mobile printing service. Owing to the built-in capability and its user-friendly features it makes it more popular among the users.
If you have recently bought this device for accomplishing all your printing requirements, then you must set it up in the first place. The process for HP Deskjet 3630 printer setup is quite easy. Go through the undermentioned instructions to accomplish the task.
How to Perform HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Setup?
The setup process of the HP Deskjet device includes unboxing the printer device, establishing the connection, inserting the ink cartridge, loading the papers, downloading and installing the required driver software as well as the wireless setup.
To learn more about these instructions, let’s have a look at the instructions given below:
Unbox the HP Deskjet Device
For initiating the HP Deskjet 3630 setup, it is necessary that you unbox the printer along with its related components.
- Firstly, open the printer box and take out the printer.
- Make sure you remove all the packaging materials along with the stickers and taps before taking out the printer. Place the device on a flat surface.
- Thereafter, take out all the printer related elements along with the ink cartridges, paper tray, power cable, USB cable, user manual, setup CD/DVD, etc.
Establishing the Connection
In order to establish the connection, connect one end of the power cord to the power socket and another end to the back of the device. Now, turn on the printing device by pushing the “Power” button.
When the device boots, use the printer panel in order to modify the printer preferences including the date, time, region, and other relevant settings. Once done, you will be prompted to insert the ink cartridges.
Therefore, open the top lid of the printer and search for the ink cartridge access door. After you locate the ink cartridge access door, insert the ink cartridges one by one.
However, before inserting the ink cartridge, ensure that you have removed all the stickers and tapes that are attached to the cartridges. Close the cartridge access door when you are done.
In the next step, raise the paper tray and slide the paper width to the left. Place the bundle of the sheets inside the tray. Push the paper bundle until it is set to its proper location.
After you load the paper bundle, the device will start to print a test paper.
Download Necessary Driver Software
Here are the instructions that should be performed to download and install the required drivers for your HP Deskjet 3630.
- Head over to the official website of the HP and enter your printer model name and number inside the text box.
- As soon as you perform this instruction, you will be redirected to the Download page.
- Inside the Download page, enter the Operating System you’re using.
- Thereafter, a list will appear on the screen. The list consists of all the required drivers and software for the HP Deskjet 3630.
- If you want to get all the exclusive features of HP Deskjet devices, then you have to download full-featured driver software.
- Wait unless the download process gets completed.
Installation of Recently Downloaded Setup File
Go to the Download folder and look for the recently downloaded executable setup file. Keep in mind, for Windows device users, the executable file is always in the .exe format. And, for the Mac device users, the executable file is in .dmg format.
Once you are able to locate the executable setup file, proceed to right tap on it and hit the ‘Run” or “Start” button in order to initiate the installation process. For accomplishing the entire process in the correct manner, try to stick to the on-screen instructions.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup
In order to print any file or document wireless, it is mandatory that you accomplish the entire HP Deskjet 3630 wireless setup procedure. Follow the underlying points to do the task.
- Ensure you have the wireless network login credentials like Network name and Security key.
- Make sure that the wireless network you use is stable enough to access the HP web services.
- For avoiding connection interruption, keep both the computer and printer close to the wireless router.
Connect the HP Deskjet Device to Wireless Network
- Ensure that you have turned on the HP printer device. Allow the device to become stable.
- Use the Printer Control Panel in order to initiate the “Wireless Setup Wizard”. Now, hit the “Wireless” icon from the menu.
- As soon as you perform this action, the Wireless Setup Wizard shows a list where all the available networks are enlisted.
- From the available network list, choose the network you want to engage to.
- The wireless network should be secured with WPA or WEP measures. So, enter the required details and hit the Enter key.
Now, your HP Deskjet device gets connected with the wireless network and you will be able to print your preferred documents wirelessly.
Troubleshoot Issues Related to the HP Deskjet 3630
Check out these sections in order to get common solutions for HP Deskjet printer devices.
HP Deskjet 3630 not Recognizing Paper
After performing the entire setup process, if you notice that the HP Deskjet device is not recognizing, then you might need to do a reset.
- Be sure that your HP Deskjet device is powered on.
- Try to take out the power cord from the device forcibly.
- Then, unplug the power cable from the power socket.
- Leave the device for a few minutes.
- Reconnect the one end of the power cable to the device and another end to the power supply.
- Press the “Power” button to turn on the device.
HP Deskjet 3630 Paper Mismatch Error
While printing envelopes, if you find that your HP Deskjet printer shows paper mismatch error, then you need to follow these instructions to get rid of the printer error:
- Firstly, forward your printable file into the PDF.
- Head over to the “File” section and choose the icon stated “Print”.
- Hit the “Properties” button in order to initiate the menu.
- From the result-oriented window, choose the envelope size and hit the “Print” button.
HP Deskjet 3630 Device Prints Black Pages
Once you notice that your HP Deskjet device prints black pages, then you need to follow these instructions to sort out the error.
- Firstly, try to recall, if you have recently made any kind of modifications in the printer settings.
- You can also attempt to print any other file or document to determine the issue.
- Moreover, take out the ink cartridges from the device and reinsert them in the proper manner.
- Be sure that the device has sufficient ink to print documents. If any of the cartridges runs out of ink, then try to replace it with a new one.
- Uninstall the printer driver and then reinstall it from the HP’s official web page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t the Computer Find the Printer?
Proceed to tap on the “Start” menu and choose the gear-shaped icon to initiate the “Settings” menu. From the result-oriented window, hit the “Device” button and launch the “Printers and Scanners”.
In the next window, tap on the “Add a Scanner or Printer” button and wait unless the device automatically detects the printer.
How to Update HP Deskjet Firmware?
Proceed to double-tap on the HP Firmware Updater and try to find out your HP printer name from the appeared menu. Now, choose the “Continue” button in order to proceed further.
As soon as you perform this instruction, the HP Firmware Updater checks for the current firmware version that is installed on the device. Once the Update Information window appears on the screen, hit the “OK” button in order to initiate the firmware installation process.