Apple’s operating systems for laptops and desktops have always been the first choice of all for their specific features and attractions. Moreover, the seal of the world’s leading technology giant also induces a big difference. If you are a Mac user and you want to attach your choice HP printer to the device for having some printing output, you needn’t depend on upon HP printer technical support for doing the same. Not matter you are a user of HP printer for Mac El Capitan or HP printer for Macbook Pro, a successful HP printer installation is a key to having printout with no hassles.
When it comes to printing to a networked HP printer, you need to have the following inputs for successfully installing HP printer for Mac OSX Yosemite and above versions.
- Computer running Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or above versions, including version 10.11: “El Capitan” and version 10.12: “Sierra.”
- Internet access.
As the stage is set and you are ready to install a networked HP printer, simply abide by mentioned-below printing instructions from tech support professionals. These tips include:
- First of all, to install a networked HP printer to OSX, you simply need to choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Double-click on Print & Scan (Print & Fax).
- Then move to the next step and tap on the plus sign button in the Print & Scan (Print & Fax) window.
- After this, what you need to do is to click on the IP tab in the Print Browser window and follow other instructions.
o Locate protocol to HP Jetdirect – Socket.
o Fill the IP address of the printer you want to add for Address. IP addresses of HP printers can be easily availed via an online printer list.
o Depart the Queue field blank. There are also Name and Location fields for references that you can use in order to keep track of printers and distinguish between all of them.
o Make sure you don’t select Generic Postscript Printer for Print Using. Here, OS X will try to locate a fitting driver. It is likely you don’t have an appropriate driver, and then you can download the correct driver from the manufacturer’s site or any other site of 3rd party technical support providing companies for HP printers. After this, simply tap on the printer’s name on the printer list, available with the download page where printer drivers are available.
- Then tap on Add. This way, the HP printer will be conveniently added to your list of printers.
In case, all mentioned-above methods fail to help you install HP printer for Mac OSX versions, you better dial a hp toll free number +1-855-969-3589 for HP printers.
HP printer users can opt for hp technical support for a wide and exhaustive variety of HP printer for Windows and HP printer for Mac from a team of HP-certified printing support professionals.