Steps to Troubleshoot Windows 10 Upgrade problem on HP laptop
Step 1: Download the Intel Management Engine Interface Driver version 9 or 10
- To download the MEI, you need to follow these following mentioned steps. Navigate to the HP software as well as driver downloads site.
- If the version number 9 or 10 of an MEI driver starts is not listed, then download a proper driver directly from the Intel version 126.96.36.1990 1.5M which will work with the most of the models which are available in the market.
Step 2: Download the Windows 10 “show or Hide Updates” Troubleshooter package alternative
- Now, go to the “Automatic” Phase to “Manual” Phase to change the Windows updates Services setting option.
- Go to the “Control Panel” part and select the “Administrative Tools” and open the “Services” alternative.
Step 3: Scroll down
- You can take help of HP Technical Support professionals to scroll down to Windows update and after that click twice on it to bring up its properties.
Step 4: Stop Option
- Click on the “Stop” symbol to stop the service from being performed.
- Also, change the “Startup Type” to “Manual type” is essential by tapping on the “OK” option.
Step 5: Installation of 9th and 10th Version of Intel Management Engine Interface Driver
- If you are receiving a pop-up warning which asks you to replace a newer version of the software, then you need to accept the alternative.
A note of caution:
You don’t need to uninstall the 11th version even if you are installing the 9th and 10th version. The presence of this version is needed to “upgrade” it.
Step 6: Show or Hide Updates choice
- Windows 10 system specifies the message as “show or Hide Updates” Troubleshooter Package and hides all the essential updates to the MEI Driver is a necessary job to perform.
- Modification of the Windows Update Services setting from the “Manual” mode back to the “Automatic” mode is required.
- Restart your computer after this.
HP Customer Support Number +1-855-969-3589 Available 24×7 Days To Prominent Help
If you are following these above-mentioned steps and you are facing any kind of problem-related to Windows 10 Upgrade, then you can contact to our HP Customer Support service number +1-855-969-3589 and they will solve your problem. They are always available to aware you and help you in upgrading any kind of software in your HP device.