HP Print and Scan Doctor | Latest Driver Download 2020
HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool that assists HP users to fix problems regarding scanning as well as printing. Additionally, this software helps to check error codes and messages on their HP devices. The size of this tool is about 10 MB that does not have enough space to run.
Users just need a good internet connection to run this tool on their respective devices. Here we are going to tell you the usual problems that can be fixed with the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool. At first, you have to install this tool in your HP device.
- Printer driver stops working
- Firewall issues
- Availability problems
- Frequent disconnection of your printer from your computer
- Corrupted or outdated HP printer drivers
- Missing printer drivers
- Printer is offline
- The foreign object gets stuck inside of your printer
- Connectivity problem of your printer
- Scan error message
- Error message pop-up
- Delay in printing
Once you install and start using the HP Scan and Print Doctor on your HP device, you can easily check the exact problem that occurred in your HP device and fix them without any delay.
How to Start HP Print and Scan Doctor Tool on your Windows?
Users can easily use this tool even if they do not have enough technical knowledge. Printing and scanning problems caused due to file loss, hardware problems can be easily solved if they run this HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
In case you face any driver-related problems, then this tool will help you to get the latest updates of the drivers. This tool can be used by Windows, Mac, Android and as well as Chromebook users. While they are facing trouble with their HP printer, they can take the help of this special tool.
The Print and Scan Doctor software allows you to receive updates on the recurring issues that have happened with your HP printers. Here we are going to discuss HP Print and Scan Doctor download process.
Step 1: Turn on your Printer and Download this Tool
- The very first thing you have to do is to check that you are going to download the latest version of the Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- After that, turn on your printer and check that it is connected to your computer.
- Now, you need to download this diagnostic tool in your device. Check that your device has a good internet connection.
Step 2: Install the Program
- Once the installation gets completed, search the installed file, Then right click on it and choose the executable file.
- Then, tap on the Run icon and keep waiting while the program is extracting.
- Now, allow all the conditions and keep your patience until the program is installed completely.
Step 3: Follow the On-Screen Instructions
- After completion of the HP Scan Doctor tool, click on it and open the application on your device.
- Then, tap on the Start button and check all the available printers.
- Tap on the printer that is creating an issue and choose the Next icon.
- In case the troubled printer name is not in the list, then choose the “My Printer is not listed” option. In that case, the tool will help in turning off your printer and then turning it on. Now, the software will start to locate your exact location.
- Next, strive to delete the issue by tapping on the Connect icon.
- Finally, go through the set of instructions that are showing on the display. Else, click on Retry and you will now see your printer name on the display.
Solve Printing Problems with Print and Scan Doctor Tool:
If you are encountering printing problems and wondering how to tackle them, then we recommend you install the Print and Scan Doctor tool and then follow the steps.
Choose the “Fix Printing” option. The software will begin to detect all the problems for what you are getting the issue. Follow the steps in the same way displayed on the screen. Also, make sure to connect with a stable internet connection.
Resolve Scanning Problems with Print and Scan Doctor Tool
Are you confronting problems while scanning a document? Then at first, launch the Print and Scan Doctor tool on your device and choose the “Fix Scanning” option that is visible on your screen. Now, go through the on-screen instructions to check and repair the problems.
What to Do if HP Print and Scan Doctor Stops Working?
Do not get perplexed if the tool stops working. If this software gets damaged or corrupted, then it needs an urgent treatment to get back it works.
“HP print and scan doctor stuck on driver check” is the most common problem that numerous users face at least once. The tool stops detection at the driver checking stage and tries to fix the scanner problems. In that case, you might be asked to uninstall the program from your device.
To do so, at first, move to the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool and right-click on it. From the shown options, choose “Open file location” and then tap on the Delete icon. Keep waiting until the deletion process gets finished. Finally, you have to restart your printer and if needed, then reinstall it.
HP Print and Scan Doctor: Few Interpreting Results
- If you notice a control mark, then it indicates that your printer has finished all the tests and it is in good condition.
- In case a wrench mark indicates that certain problems are detected, you can fix it by the software easily.
- When you find an exclamation mark on the display, it means that your printer has a few problems. So, you are requested to follow the entire steps again.
- If you find X on the screen, then you should go through the instructions displayed on the screen.
We expect the above information will definitely assist you to get rid of the printer related problem on your own. But in case you need more solutions, then you can contact us. Our professionals will help you by providing more advanced solutions from their end.