HP Solution Center is a troubleshooting program that is mainly designed for Windows devices. With the help of this software, users can fix all sorts of error codes and messages that are occurring with their HP products.
In addition to this, users can perform all sorts of printer-related tasks as per their requirements. In order to scan images, check ink levels, order supplies, this software assists the users the most. For downloading HP Solution Center Windows 10, you have to first visit the official website of HP. From there, you can download this software.
But before going to install this software, remember that HP Solution Center was replaced as HP Printer Assistant in the year of 2011. Both this software offers the users, same features and functionalities.
But we are sorry to say that if you are using a Mac device, then the software is not for you. You can use the HP Utility software to get rid of the technical flaws that have occurred with your device.
HP Solution Center is Missing from your Computer? Follow these Steps to Find it Out
In case if you are unable to find HP Solution Center, then find it by following the two-way process mentioned here.
Process 1: Uninstall the HP Solution Center
The very first thing you have to do is to delete all HP printing software from your device. After that, install the latest driver for your system. To do the same, you have to remove all the USB cables from your printer.
After that, turn on your Windows device and navigate to the Control Panel. Click on it to open and choose the “Programs and Features” option. Now, look at the list of downloaded programs. From there, you have to choose your printer model number and navigate to the Uninstall icon.
Click on it and then if you are prompted to give permission, then tap on Yes. Now, go through the instructions and complete the uninstallation of this software. Once the process gets over, reboot your device and attach the USB cable to the HP printer.
Process 2: HP Solution Center Download Windows 10
When your device restarts automatically, perform the HP Solution Center download.
- At the initial step, you have to switch on your printer.
- Now, remove all the USB cables if your printer and computer are connected with that.
- Now, navigate to the Software and Driver Downloads section and click on it.
- From the section, choose the printer that you can find in the “Let’s identify your product to get started” tab.
- Now, tap on the box and write down the model number of your HP printer and then click on the Submit option.
- In the meantime, the software will open Settings for your OS. By any chance, if you want to alter your operating system, then tap on the Change option and choose your preferred version. Again, tap on the Change icon.
- Now, choose Download from the present tab and click on the Driver icon.
- While the installation is going on, click on the Typical or Recommended tab. Further, select the type of installation you prefer.
- Keep waiting for some moments and the HP Printer Solution will be downloaded on your device.
What to do When you can’t Find HP Solution Center After Upgrading Windows?
In case you are unable to find HP Solution Center after updating your Windows version, then change the Network Type as “Private” by following the steps stated here.
First of all, you have to click on the Search Windows for the network. After that, choose the Network and Sharing Center that you can find in the list.
If you find that your Network is Public, then tap on the HomeGroup icon that is located at the left corner of the screen. After that, navigate to the Change Network Location icon and click on it. If you are prompted, then click on Yes and change the Network Type as Private.
The solutions given here are proven and helpful too. But in case any further doubts arise in your mind regarding any steps, then get connected with the experts immediately. They can help you with more advanced solutions.